Another Time & Place

A place to relax and reminisce. Here you'll find nostalgia, memorabilia, history, anything from the past.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mae West Quotes


  1. When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.

  2. A hard man... is good to find

  3. It's not the men in my life that counts -- it's the life in my men.

  4. He who hesitates is last.

  5. I go for two kinds of men. The kind with muscles, and the kind without.

  6. So many men... so little time

  7. Too much of a good thing... can be wonderful

  8. Why don't you come on up and see me sometime.. when I've got nothin' on but the radio.

  9. I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

There are about a couple dozen more on the page. It's hard to believe that she got away with saying things like this back in those days, thought it did catch up to her, and got her banned from radio for several years.
Link

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home