Another Time & Place

A place to relax and reminisce. Here you'll find nostalgia, memorabilia, history, anything from the past.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mad Magazine Collector Resource Center


Any MAD aficionados out there? Here's a place to look around. There's a ton of stuff plus links to other MAD sites.

You couldn't tear me away from it when I was a kid. I even made a little comic scrapbook inspired by MAD. I couldn't tell you what ever happened to it, but I once made an album of photos clipped from newspapers and magazines and put my own funny captions on them, and sometimes gave them speech bubbles. Everyone I showed it to would laugh and tell me how good I was at it. I didn't take it serious enough to pursue for very long though, you know how kids are; short attention spans.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home